Last updated 11.11.22 with Cogito 22.11 release
|New Name||Dashboard View affected||Name before the change|
|Guidance Viewed Live||Live||Calls Viewed Live|
|Call Duration||Live, All Calls||Call Length, Duration|
|CX Score||Live||AVG experience score|
|Cues||Live, Reports, All Calls||Notifications|
|Customer Name||All Calls||With|
|Agent Name||All Calls||Name|
The following tooltips have been introduced:
|Tooltip wording||Dashboard View|
|Cue Management, Team Name, Scores||Live|
|Use CX SCORE to view Cogito’s real-time numeric evaluation of calls lasting at least 60 seconds.CX score is a measure of the customer's experience on the call. CX is calculated in real time and is represented on a scale of 0-10||Reports|
|Conversation AI Topics||Reports|
|Notifications that appear when undesirable speaking behaviors emerge||Reports|
|Team GVL is computed at the call level, it is not the avg percentage of the individual team members' GVL||Reports|
|Agent login percentage||Reports|
|USE TAI to view the aggregate sum of the individual cue intensities per call||Reports|
- With the introduction of custom duration for a coaching plan, from now on, Cogito will be tracking the scheduled duration and not end date. Therefore, the relevant queries and methods have been updated to deal with the custom duration and not the end date.
- Cogito has introduced an Error toast, displayed in UI, indicating the failure to apply bulk goals.
- Cogito Dialog from now on, is sending the text of the notification, and a pointer to the Salesforce icon for accommodating Conversation AI feature requirements in the Salesforce application.
- Speaking timeline, from now on, is visible for live calls.
A new self- service functionality has been introduced to facilitate the configuration of Topics and Keywords. With this improvement, the Cogito Services Team Admins are finally able to configure the essential elements of Conversation AI functionality in no time at all.
For this purpose, a new tab “Conversation” has been added to the Cogito Admin Dialog UI Admin Tools View. Using the “Conversation” tab, the Cogito Admins are able to import configuration files right into the backend without requesting additional help from the engineering team.
It is also possible to download and modify the imported configuration files upon necessity, as well as get all the import execution results in a List View.
The end goal of the Experience Packages functionality is to allow Cogito Admins to assign a specific Organizational Business Goals ("Emotion AI" AND/OR "Conversation AI" models) to a corresponding group of users based on the call context.
A new tab "Guidance" has been added to the Cogito Admin Dialog UI Admin Tools View for this feature to be supported.
The Beta version of Experience packages will allow a Cogito Admin to upload a pre-made configuration file for a specific tenant, including the following information: Group Name, Organizational information, Emotion (Behavior) model, Conversation model, if supported.
- User Icon discrepancy issue has been resolved: User status is properly displayed across all views indicating whether an Agent is logged in/off and whether a Companion (Mini Window) is active.