Release notes 23.03
16 days ago by Natalja Sticco
Last updated 03/16/23 with Cogito 23.03 release
Cogito Admin Dialog improvements
Configuration of Topics and Keyword groups for CAI (Cogito Admin internal feature)
This self- service functionality was first introduced in the 22.11 release as an internal feature for the Cogito Services Team Admins. The current 23.03 release offers the following feature enhancements:
- Absence-based topics are now offered as a configuration option
- Delete button has been added to the Conversation tab in addition to the existing Create and Update buttons
Notification API enhancements
The Cogito Notifications API has been enhanced to have the ability of receiving Conversation AI notifications in addition to already supported Behavioral notifications. Check out the Cogito Notifications API section to find out more.
Personalized Coaching enhancements (hidden behind a feature flag)
- Empathy Behavioural notification has been included in the supported behavioral notification list of Cogito Dialog Reporting section
- Historical Progress of coaching data has been introduced for Agents, Supervisors and Coaches. This enhancement allows Agents to view how effective they are in addressing the Behavioral notifications during the coaching period. Both Supervisors and Coaches from now on are provided with access to the historical progress of the entire team or Agents who they are currently coaching via a visually- appealing graph
Updates to Signals
Sensitive Data Identification and Redaction (PII) model enhancements
A set of Improvements have been made to the identification and redaction of numerical digits.
Platform bug fixes
- User Icon discrepancy issue has been resolved: User status is properly displayed across all views indicating whether an Agent is logged in/off and whether a Companion (Mini Window) is active.